Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FLORIDA'S UPDATE ON TAGGIN

6 quirks about Ms.emmotions

Tagging …..Agrrrrrhh

I was tagged by Florida herself

Rules

Link the person who tagged you…

Mention the rules in your blog

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...

Tag 6 bloggers by linking them

Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here we go,

I like knowing wats going on in everybody’s love life..well those around me… u know like knowin if there is anything I can do to improve on it and blah blah..its actually a weaknesss

Ms.emmotions cant stop talking about relationship issues….nah ! she cant help it

She is very secretive…well not so very secretive ,, just like saying things only when am 100% sure about them

She is a very free person and get irritated by people with attitude problem

am most likely to converse with u in pidgin unless in a corporate environment or when I want u to know the money spent on my education by my parents wasn’t wasted …lol

I get infuriated by sloppy people, act or action….my mum thinks am impatient..really bad she says

I don’t know who to tag yet, stil thinking…..

So sorry I been away, really had some personal stuff I had to take kare of, I appreciate all of your love and most gr8ful I am.

will post something shortly

Cheers
Ms emmotions

19 comments:

QMoney said...

me 1st,me 1st ,me 1st!!!!
take good care of u oh,its gonna be aite!takia

Flourishing Florida said...

i missed number 1 position!!!!!!!! i don vex. i no comment again

Flourishing Florida said...

but of course am going to say something. like welcome back love, e don tey! my dear, abeg continue 2 talk abt relationships. wetin put pastor bimbo 4 naija hall of fame, no be cos she sabi talk am as e b 4 relationships. u ma u dey try well well, so carry go

ok, am trying to comment in pidgin, don't know how well am doing dat. but my papa spend small money 4 my school sha. hehehehehehe

LG said...

chei...3rd,
anyhoos not bad, not bad at, lol!!!

LG said...

We both share nos 5 n 6, Haba!! u be my sisto be dat,lol!!!!

how body? welcome back!!!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Finally! She updates! Iv been waiting for you to update for fraking ever jooooo
Love how u write about yourself in the 3rd prson. How r u? Hope all is well...
Smooches..xx

Afrobabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rinsola said...

lol @ #5. Hope u'r doing great.

Afrobabe said...

I also am most likely to converse with u in pidgin as soon as I find out u r nigerian...unless you answer me in queens english in which case I switch back asap...and to think I went to a top private school...

ShadeCrown said...

hehe not bad.. i cn relate with some of those things.
How u dey hpe all is well.. see u around :-D

princesa said...

Missed u babes.
I love conversing in pidgin too, there's just something very real and open about it.
Thats not to say my english isn't touche o!lol!

O'Dee said...

Deariee hope u r good,av missed u.

Lol @ conversing in pidgin. The language is just beautifully.

Take care of u.

Zena said...

Pidgin sweet my sister, i too love conversing in pidgin, funny enuff I learnt when I got here,

I'm not patient at all either, it's bad,


Pls hurry and post, hope everythings ok now

TheAfroBeat said...

Just checking in, hope everything is well. Thanks for sharing these quirky facts about ms emmotions!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

The secretive ms. Emmotions, lol!

Some interesting quirks you've got there.

BTW, Happy Nigerian Proclamation Day to you! Not sure what that is? Visit NIGERIAN CURIOSITY to find out.

Anonymous said...

Hey miss, i dropped a mail in your rita mail box. Please reply me whenever you have the chance. God bless

Kemmie said...

hey hey- i tagged you too, dear! Take ur time on who to tag next :) K

Sherri said...

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze tag the paradigm!

na wa for dem quirks o

how are u luv?

rethots said...

...sloppy people are really infuriating.