Thursday, September 20, 2007

are you emotionally fulfilled?

i actually feel very scared as it is, here i am posting for the very first time on my blog, lol. meanwhile i simply can't remember how long ago i ve been reading other blogs, some days i just sit in my office and read new posts on all my fav blogs.
it didnt occur to me that i will oneday create my own blog. My Own Bog? omg ! so i own one now? funny.
anyways this isnt gonna be about my day to day experiences or personal stuffs, No !
am gonna be doing more of the real emotional stuffs and worries we ladys" and gents out there go thru and how to remain happy and see positive sides of it all. on this blog, am going to be talking about love, hatred, relationships, forgiveness, happiness and then a bit of spiritual stuff, not that am saint myself, but try i will.

ok! i have decided to write on YOU & YOUR Emotions in my first post.
let me warn you though that this will be some kind of anonymous blog with my identity disclosed to a few if need be. you may also leave your comments and questions if any, not that i have quite brought myself to believe that i will have reader at all, lol

You and Your Emotions
have you every been in a situation where you find yourselve wondering if you will ever be emotionally fulfilled? you know, like in your heart of hearts you ask yourselve this question - am i emotionally fulfilled? and then you seem unable to find answer to this question?
lets look at this in this light, you are a young guy or lady who has everything to offer the opposite sex, as a guy you know you ve got it, tall, handsome and sexy looking, wealth, brains, you name it....some people look at you and they go ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh gosh ! you are handsome ! you ve got it all ! yet deep down you know you dont feel fulfilled emotonally
and as lady, you are what they call beauty personified, you v e got that look, those gorgeous legs, pretty face that get heads rolling in your direction, nice job or even nice relationship, yet you are not emotionally happy, you feel you are not fulfilled, you just know there is a wide gap and space that has to be occupied by something or someone?

then watch out for my next post where am going to explain fully what emotional fulfillment is all about and how to achieve emotional fulfillment.

until then, remain happy,

its me,
real.

No comments: